G Suite (formerly Google Apps) is such a versatile set of tools to use in the classroom.
You can type.
You can design.
You can crunch numbers.
You can gather data.
The sky’s the limit, and these are just the beginning.
The beauty of G Suite is that it can be used to create tons of unique, engaging activities in the classroom — even beyond the ones that it was intended for.
If you’re like most of my readers, these are the kinds of activities you crave!
Today, you get the motherlode of Google activities and ideas — the 101 Ways to Ditch That Textbook with G Suite ebook!
In this ebook, you’ll get TONS of ideas for using Google Docs, Slides, Drawings, Forms and more … including many “off the beaten path” ideas you’ve likely never considered!
Here’s how to get the free ebook:
- If you’re subscribed to my email newsletter, you will have received an email with a direct link to the PDF file. Just click it! You can view, download, print, etc. the ebook from there.
- If you’re NOT subscribed, what are you waiting for?!? Click here to subscribe (for FREE) and you’ll get the G Suite ebook (for FREE) and two other fantastic ebooks (for FREE!). You can unsubscribe at any time.
- If you’ve subscribed to the newsletter and you can’t find it — or tried to sign up and it said you’re already subscribed — never fear! Send an email to [email protected] from the email address where you’re subscribed. We’ll take care of you ASAP.
Here are some of the awesome ideas you’ll find in the ebook:
- How to create your own PDF ebooks in Google Slides
- How to make Choose Your Own Adventure Stories with Google Slides
- How to turn a Google Slides presentation into a quick, easy-to-set-up blog
- How to make photo comic strips using Google Drawings
- How to use Google Drawings for digital graphic organizers
- How to use Google Forms to make sign-up sheets that eliminate choices as people choose them
… and more!
Again, to get this ebook, just click here to subscribe to my email newsletter to get the ebook — and TWO other ebooks — for FREE! (Unsubscribe any time … but why would you want to???)
If you’re subscribed and can’t find it — or tried to sign up but you’re already subscribed — just email [email protected] from the email address where you’re subscribed.
For notifications of new Ditch That Textbook content and helpful links:
Interested in having Matt present at your event or school? Contact him by e-mail!
Matt is scheduled to present at the following upcoming events:
[getnoticed-event-table scope=”upcoming” max=”15″ expanding=”false”]